I am supposed to be writing about my stupid research (that I currently dislike very very very much) and explaining, what we did, why we did it, and why the fuck anyone else in the world (especially in the world of psychology should give two shits about it) but the only thing that comes to my head is some coherent fashion is the idea of wasting 30 minutes of my life cutting in the attempts that MAYBE it will cause to me relax and possibly, just maybe, make me creative in such a way that I don't look like a complete moron when I have to turn this stupid paper in tomorrow.
I know it is just a draft and maybe I shouldn't be stressing this out so much, but I can't think, I can't write and everything I do write comes out complete shit
I can't do this.
No comments:
Post a Comment