Saturday, July 24, 2010

I'm kinda proud of me

Why am I proud? 1. I got a little tan last week 2. I'm starting to loose weight, all-be-it too slow for what I would like 3. I am drinking a protein drink for breakfast for the past week and a half even though that almost guarantees that I will gain muscle and thus weight 4. I am not on some crazy diet and see point 2 5. before I twisted my ankle, I was jogging about a mile and walking another mile and a half; and now I am walking as much as I can 'til the pain gets to me and I swam with the kids like 5 hours one day and 2 hours another day last week.

I can't wait til my foot no longer hurts because I have found that I love jogging; and jogging with my mp3 is even better because when my head starts freaking out about how I should be loosing more or how life is too insane and I should go back to him, I can just jog til my head shuts up.

So when my head is not trying to freak out, I LOVE this feeling. :-D

No comments: