Monday, August 16, 2010

My mind has taken over

In the past week, and especially the past four or five days, my mind has taken over my body. I thought I would enjoy getting into a routine of both eating and exercise..but the last few days, I have hated it.
After about a month and a half my body is in a feeding routine: 7-8, 11-1, around 5; but the last few days my head has been asking to drop 400 cals from the plan and skip lunch because the numbers on the scale aren't responding the way my mind wants them to even thought I have been exercising and everything.
Ironically this mental obsession lately has brought back thoughts of Bob, not that he could ever accomplish anything. If I am doing what I am supposed to, I don't know how he can help change the numbers I see..
Saturday, my head was freaking out to the point that the thought of food made me feel nauseated and stuff. Why is it that even healthy plans freak my head out?
This sucks.

No comments: