Thursday, May 19, 2011

A year ago today I was laying on the couch feeling like the world had stopped spinning. I had just heard from a friend that she had heard that Dale, a big father figure in my life, had passed away; and his wife Rae wasn't answering her phone...confirming the news and my fears.
in some ways nothing seems to have changed in my life, I still feel really confused, and not sure if I will get past some issues in life. But in other ways I have changed, I am a college graduate, I'm starting to dream again and hoping maybe to see those dreams come to life one day, and I'm finally starting to believe that I am loved and worthy of love.
But it all feels weird still, and it still hurts sometimes; but I hope that if Dale could see the happenings of this year that he could be proud of me.

No comments: