Thursday, October 13, 2011
Thoughts from lately
The last couple months I have been thinking about saving up to buy Rosetta Stone and learning hebrew. I know that probably sounds crazy, given that I will probably never use what I have learned here in the US and especially in Arkansas, but for probably as long as I can remember I've wanted to learn hebrew but never finding the oportunity. Of course, given that I just started my job (at target for those who haven't see my million facebook posts) this week, wont get paid til end of next week, and I have student loans that need to be paid; this dream of learning/speaking hebrew may not be one that is accomplished in the very near future; but I now see the potential of leaning it in the future. And who knows, I have always dreamed of traveling to Israel, so maybe it will happen after I learn the language.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment