read.
The rules:
1) Thank the person who nominated me for this award.
2) Copy the award & place it on my blog.
3) Link to the person who nominated me for this award.
4) Tell us 7 interesting things about yourself.
5) Nominate 7 bloggers. (Since I only have like 3 readers that I know of, if you read this....tag lol j/k)
6) Post links to the 7 blogs I nominate.
Thank you Em, you're awesome
7 interesting things:
1. I'm attracted to people with a good sense of style or fashion, but I generally dress down when it comes to fashion and clothes
2. I am scared of the dark at age 23 and still usually sleep with some sort of night light on when I am alone.
3. I love talking to people and hearing their stories, but overall I am pretty socially ackward so I usually am the person standing against the wall by myself because I don't know how to start a conversation
4. I hate conflict and when I hear two people arguing (especially if at any point they raise their voice), I tend to shut down (stop talking for the evening/day to those people out of fear that I will make them mad and start (if the arguement doesn't involve me) or re-start (if it involves me) an arguement) and also while the conflict or arguement is going on (especially if it doesn't involve me directly) I will also tend to get away somehow and curl into a fetal position til awhile after the conflict has passed
5. I've spent alot of my life teaching myself not to feel or express emotion to reduce the chance of conflict; that now if I begin feeling something (even if it is good), 1. I try to stop feeling it, 2. get a fuzzy feeling in my head because normally I don't know the words to describe what I am feeling, and 3. withdrawl from the person or situation causing the emotion because I feel dumb for not knowing what I am feeling and as an attempt to stop the emotion.
6. I love stories. I love learning about other people, which is partly why I wanted to become a psychologist...I could always sit and learn about others lives.
7. I have lived so much of my life behind maskes that fit the expectations of others, that sometimes I forget who I am or what I want.
No comments:
Post a Comment