Thursday, November 19, 2009

A walk down memory lane

I was sitting here putting music onto my ipod. And I came accross the song "A moment like this". I remember dancing to this song at my junior prom. Despite the offers by my classmates to buy me and my date a room, My junior prom was one of the few days that I really enjoyed myself and was happy at a high school event (or in high school in general).
That night did not go as it was planned. My date and I missed each other at the restarant, and we ended up not being the right people for each other; but in the end...as I said it was one of the happpiest days/nights of my high school career.
That night was the first in my life that I was made to feel like a princess....I act tough, but I am such a cuddler and in need of being held.
If you ever read this, David, thank you for doing all you did to make it a night to remember. You were my best friend in high school, I'm glad that I went with you. I hope you only the best with your future.

No comments: