Tuesday, November 17, 2009

venting...

Sometimes I really dislike people. If any of you reading this is secretly homophobic and just saying what you think I want to hear to be nice...I don't need you; so just tell me what you honestly think and get the hell out of my life. I don't need to have false hope that you give a shit about me, when in reality I make you sick. I would rather you fucking just tell me that I make you sick and get out of my life so at least then I could get over it and move on; instead of you giving me lip service then finding out years later that I have all the while made you want to puke...it hurts less that way.

So Decide...Stay or get out, but don't fuck with me.
:'(

2 comments:

Tanya said...

well then CRED...I think I'll stick around :)

Chrissy said...

Yeah, I was pissed off when I wrote this...
But thanks, I love you :)