OK you know what? I think tonight I am going to try to be super nice to myself tonight because that's the last thing I want to do right now. But I think I am going to do it because if I was talking to someone who was in my position, I would tell them that even though they are really upset with themselves because life didn't go the way the thought it would and stuff, that that doesn't mean they are bad and that we all make mistakes....even big ones; but as Dale once told me, mistakes don't define you, failing/falling/messing up doesn't make you a failure...just means you screwed up. But you aren't perfect, no one can be...if it's meant to work out, then it will; if not...you need to learn to give yourself a break, forgive, and try to learn from it.
So that's where I think I am tonight.
I think I have a plan...
1. dinner, cuz I need to eat
2. a warm bath, with bubbles. While listening to soft music, maybe mozart or something(if I can find my portable cd player).
3. Coffee and watching Bones.
4. Maybe ended the night by journaling all my thoughts and feelings that I am dealing with right now.
No comments:
Post a Comment