Monday, June 6, 2011

Truth

I created a second blog last semester, a blog I didn't share with anyone, one that started out as my own personal support for bad behavior.  I thought it was the only way to accomplish my goals; then somewhere along the way it stopped being so bad, I didn't post on my super "bad" days and I started being nice to myself, even when I didn't meet the goal I thought I would for the post I was making.
I haven't looked at this blog for several months now, but today I went and read some of it.  On this blog there is a list of beliefs (that I copied from another site) which I re-read today.  When I posted this list, I believed every single line; but I realized that I don't quite believe one of them anymore...I still kind of do believe, but not to the same extent.  Its progress, maybe one day I won't believe the other things too.

No comments: