Wednesday, November 3, 2010

I am so blessed

Today was amazing, probably one of the best birthdays I remember. Through out the day I had several facebook messages and post from friends and family wishing me a great day; but for me the amazingness kicked into high gear this evening. First it started off with a coffee break with my friend Lauren, which was awesome; then Lauren and I both went and met up with some more of my totally awesome friends Kirstyn, Jun, Erin, Su, and Cory at Geraldi's for dinner. At which point both Jun and Erin gave me presents. I say "presents" versus "gifts", because everyone there gave me a gift, but these two gave me extra stuff as well :-D.
I actually cried on the way home from dinner because it was so overwhelmingly amazing to me.
Thank you, all of you for making this day so special to me.
You guys are incredible.

No comments: