Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Update

Ok so here is the update since I last posted.

I didn't sleep much of the rest of that night, but I got through it, without incident. The panic still continued to flow at least halfway through the day; but again, got through it. I e-mailed my grad student like right after posting and he, thankfully, was able to cover my participants up 'til 2 p.m, and even though Stella's plane was late, I still made it to school on time to run my people at 2. So everything pretty much worked out despite the stress.
And also I got really good news. My professor who is in charge of my advanced research class told me that the research that my partners and I are working on in that class is turning out well. Meaning that I am that much closer to being a published author! Why does that concept/title still feel like it's something for "adults" and "big people" rather than something I can or maybe am about it accomplish?

No comments: