Monday, February 7, 2011

Erin's quiz

So my friend Erin in her latest blog posted a little quiz for her readers to fill out. And given that I need something to occupy my mind right now; I thought I would do it.

Who are you really?

1. What is your most dear object - the first thing you would grab to save in the instance of a fire?

Given that it's right by my bed, probably my phone. But right now, probably also my picture of Dale.

2. What is your favorite dessert?

Strawberry Shortcake

3. What do you do when you've had a really no-good, rotten, bad day?

Call/text a friend and/or cuddle up in bed and tell myself I can't move

4. If you could be doing anything right now - time, money, or resources be damned - what would you do?

Travel around Europe, then go to Australia

5. What kind of person do you aspire to be?

A strong yet compassionate person who can love no matter what.

6. What is your most valued characteristic in humans?

It's hard to pick just one, I guess it would be love in short; more complexly: love, forgiveness, and mercy.

No comments: