Friday, February 25, 2011

I have been debating writing this because I know some of my readings don't approve and probably don't want to read about it. But when I started this blog, I promised myself 2 things.
1. This would be a place of freedom and safety. Before I gave my URL out, my readers would commit to first keep what they read between me and them (unless receiving permission from the author first) and second, would not judge, be mean or cruel because of what they read. I said that I would write what I feel, without a filter, thus forming a place that I could really be me, even if I was upset, sad, happy, or whatever.
2. the second thing I promised myself, is that I would never delete my posts, even if my opinion changes with time; because if I deleted anything I would loose apart of my history that I wouldn't be able to get back; and deleting them would be a dishonor to myself; and I won't do that.
So with that said, I have to write this post....for me:
I like someone, granted...I just met them a couple weeks ago, and she is planning on moving away in a couple months, and she isn't really my typical type; but I like her. She's fun, kinda crazy (but that makes her fun), she's sweet, sensitive, and loyal to her friends from everything I have seen so far. She doesn't want a relationship, or anything like that right now, because she is planning on moving and just got out of a shitty relationship; and so we are just friends....but when I am around her, I want to cuddle and things. But still we are friends, and I will respect that, I don't want to hurt her.

No comments: