I love my cousin Tanya. She would definitely fall into the "weird Christian" category, because she is really religious/spiritual yet I have not met many have has the vast amount of love and compassion that she does. It's usually a given that when I am around her, I cry at least once because of the value that I feel when I am around her. And today is no different. We were talking on IM about religion her believes, others beliefs that we don't quite understand, my beliefs or lack there of and in the middle of it she said that her and my cousin Daylan and her kids would always love me. And as dumb as it may sound, it made me cry. When I read those words my mind flashed back to coming out to her over IM (while basically having a panic attack), to the time when I told her why I couldn't come visit Chicago the first time, to the other times of talking to her when thoughts of knives were in my head; and all I can say about any of that was she has always surprised me with the love and grace that she has given me.
She's really cool.
No comments:
Post a Comment