Sunday, January 30, 2011

Part 2

Ok so part two started on the way home while I was trying to processing part 1. I was listening to my ipod and the song perfect my simple plan came on; this got me thinking about family stressers and I started crying (again).



My dad used to be my hero, and I used to be is "Angel"; but now we don't really even have a relationship. I'm currently trying to forgive him for not seeming to care enough to respect my request not to be disrespectful in somethings he says; and I am trying to figure out a way to show him how I believe Jesus would respond; but that's hard. I want to yell at him. I want to tell him he's stupid and hateful and a hypocrite.
I'm still really hurt right now, so I will leave most of my thoughts to the song. but yea

No comments: