Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I think I have lost sight of the point, the reason why. I don't get the point of recovery anymore, I mean...once you start fighting, you are always going to be fighting. It's not like one day you wake up and realize you don't have to fight anymore. So what's the point? Why fight? As long as it doesn't go "too far" who cares right? It's not like recovery gives you some kind of reward for staying in recovery...woo a day, a month, a year, 10 years...you don't get a break from fighting for a day so you can celebrate; you don't get a new car or something, you just wake up and fight again like always.

Ok so this is me thinking. later

oh PS. if you read this, could you leave a comment with minimum of your name (initials/ Id mark), I'm rather curious as to my audience.

No comments: